Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blanco 440528 - Quadris Bar - Polished Chrome Finish

Blanco 440528 - Quadris Bar - Polished Chrome Finish Reviews


Other Picture


Blanco 440528 - Quadris Bar - Polished Chrome Finish Feature

  • Blanco
  • BL-440528
  • Old Part Number: 157-180-CR
  • Polished Chrome
  • Kitchen Faucets
Blanco Lever Handle Bar FaucetBlancoquadris CollectionSolid Brass BodyCeramic Disk CartridgeExtra Long Supply Lines2.2 GPM Flow RateInstallation in a 1-3/8" HoleLimited Lifetime WarrantyQuadris Design is Also Available for Bar FaucetThis Quadris Stainless Steel Model is Featured with a Real Stainless Steel Finish (AISI 304)Available Accessories (Sold Seperately): Quadris Soap Dispenser; Available in Chrome (440042), and Stainless Steel (440042); Meridian Soap Dispenser, Available in Chrome (440058) and Stainless Steel (440057); 10" Cover Plate, Available in Chrome (440042) and Stainless Steel (440042)Total Reach: 7"Total Spout Height: 6-1/4"Total Faucet Height: 7-3/4"Formerly Known As: 157-180-CR; 157-180-ST


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Aug 30, 2011 21:57:41

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Robinets de Cuisine

Post a Comment